Turnstile Cabins For Ultimate Access Control
Turnstile huts are used to supervise pedestrian access in and out of certain grounds. At Linton Fencing and Sportsgrounds, our turnstile huts offer ultimate access control for your site or event, providing a simple yet effective solution to boost your security measures.
What is a Turnstile Hut?
Turnstile huts provide a great way of manually overseeing who accesses your sportsground. Typically, a turnstile is used to enable and track entrance and exit from a site. This can be managed using a single or even a double turnstile in the one hut.
One example of how turnstiles are used is when counting the numbers of people passing through a gate, even when payment is not involved. They are used extensively to control large volumes of spectators coming to highly-anticipated sports games, as you can accurately observe how many people come and go. Managing capacities of events have become especially important since the COVID-19 outbreak, with turnstile huts soaring in popularity as a result.
Benefits of a Turnstile Security Hut
There are several benefits that come with our turnstile huts, including:
- Secure access control for busy sportsgrounds
- Can be easily added to existing sportsground fence lines, or included in new fence lines
- No electricity is required as turnstiles are operated by a foot pedal, therefore reducing the cost of installation
- One way in and one way out layout maximises efficiency, reducing waiting times for entry and exit from events
- Suitable for evacuations with free exit - this ensures complete control over people entering the facility without stopping them from leaving in case of emergency
- Come with a sheltered area to manually control the ticket processing for matches/games
- Advanced alternatives can be connected to your access software (at your cost) and controlled by card or biometric entry systems - contact us for more information if this is what you are looking for
Aside from sportsgrounds, turnstile huts can also be used for the following grounds:
- Large construction sites
- Airports (particularly during construction works)
- Infrastructure projects
- Sporting events
- Restricting access to areas for people without correct certification or documentation
- Clocking in and out systems
If you think you can benefit from a turnstile hut, get in touch with our expert team and we will gladly explain their many features and uses.
Linton: Professional Turnstile Hut Contractors
Based just outside of Moira in Northern Ireland, Linton Fencing and Sportsgrounds is an experienced fencing and turnstile hut contractor with an impressive catalogue of completed contracts throughout the UK and Ireland.
Check out our additional services in security, fencing and stands for sports, schools and industrial sites across Ireland and the UK:
Spectator Stands - design, installation for indoor, outdoor, seated and more
Perimeter Fencing - metal, concrete, school ,industrial, retail to airport or more
High Security Fencing - from mesh, palisade to gates and fences, we specialise in high security for any site
Turnstile Cabins - if you require turnstiles for sport or industry, security to normal turnstile cabins - we have a full range
Sports Netting - any sports netting requirement can be met across the United Kingdom and Ireland
Dugout Company - we are delighted to supply sports dugouts which are great for all sports from soccer to cricket and more!
From timber to steel railings,
we can design bespoke fencing and railings.
Our products & services are of the highest quality, so you can relax.
100% transparent communication ensures you are always involved.
ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certification as well as Constructionline membership.
HEALTH & SAFETY
All our employees are trained and certified in Health & Safety measure.